Monday, December 6, 2010

Music to my Ears

I am a water person. More specifically I am a salt water person.

I know I am not alone in this preference and there are songs out there to prove it.

The albatross and the whales they are my brothers...White Sport Coat and a Pink Crustacean...Sailing.

A few songs among many.  They are all music to my ears.

I imagine my preference for salt water is because I have lived by the ocean most of my life.

Which might explain why salt has been showing up in my work as of late. First with Wishful Thinking, and now with Driftless. There are more salt works in the works, but for now, these two are set up in my studio for me to ponder.

Driftless©, Kim Radatz

Wishful Thinking's salty footprint, Kim Radatz

I’ll keep you posted as the old pieces make way for the new.

Until then, may your day been a warm and creative one.

No comments: