Sunday, April 3, 2011

Show and Tell Sundays-Biting Off More Than I Can Chew

Most of the work that I have accomplished in my studio as of late has been on the computer, except for the odd times here and there when I can work on my behemoth skin, I’m Dancing As Fast As I Can. I think I bit off more that I can chew with that one. And I wonder why I felt the need to make it big. But big it is. It just seemed to call for it and I obliged my inner artist on that one. So I am plodding along slowly and soon it’ll be time to add the stitching. Because it is big, fitting into my sewing machine will be interesting indeed. I’ll keep you posted on how it goes. For now I am feeling the need to work on some embroidery hoops as I can work through ideas much quicker with those. And immediate gratification is a good thing sometimes too!

On that happy note I bid you farewell. I hope you have a fantastic day.


I’m Dancing As Fast As I Can
54” x 100”
Kim Radatz

No comments: