Sunday, January 30, 2011

Show and Tell Sunday-It Takes Two, Baby

In November I wrote about “twos.”  Killing Two Birds with One Stone, to be exact. Which is a subject that is often on my mind. You see, I am an identical twin. It sort of colors my world. We were hanging out together before we ever took our first breath. That’s pretty powerful stuff.

I have other sibs, a brother and a sister, and I love them immensely, but there is no denying that what I feel about my twin is different. I don’t know why that is, I just accept it as part of my world.

But the pairs of things that always show up in my work, well that I do know about.  It's the twin thing.

Below are two more small skins that deal with twos.

May your day be doubly fantastic!

Long and Lanky, Kim Radatz

Prim and Proper, Kim Radatz

No comments: