Saturday, June 18, 2011

Hello, My Friend!

First, let me apologize for being away so long. I am sorry. Life gets in the way sometimes and you just have to deal with it right then and there. And that is what I have been doing as of late, which has kept me out of my studio for an extended time. But things are settling down and soon everything will be back on track.

Pending deadlines are a big reason that I am getting back on track, and you know how I love those. One deadline is for a group show about portraits coming up at C. Emerson Fine Art, in St. Petersburg. I love the challenge of a themed show as they often take me on paths I never would have considered. And that is indeed the case with this show. But more on that later when I have something concrete to talk about. Which will be soon, I promise.

For now, my next deadline is a blog post for Show and Tell Sunday. Yes indeed, getting back on track. And I do have some exciting news to share with you. But that will have to wait until Sunday. Which is tomorrow. Not too long a time wait.

So, I shall sign off for now and hope to see you tomorrow.

Until then, wherever you are, and whatever you are doing, may it be wonderful!

No comments: