Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Show and Tell Sunday-Sick as a Dog!

Well, Show and Tell Sunday was a sick day for me. And a no show day for my blog. Sorry about that.

But yuck, was I SICK!

Sick as a dog.

And I’ve been out of commission for days. Still just plodding along, but I feel certain I’ll be 100% before long.

While stuck in bed the whole dog thing (sick as one) made me wonder, hmmm, do you have a dog? I think so from some of your comments. But just to be certain, I have an idea.

If you send me a photo of your dog (name too, please) I’ll post it for the upcoming Show and Tell Sunday.

Just send it to me at KimRadatz@aol.com with “Show and Tell Sundays” in the subject line, please, so it isn’t mistaken for spam.

And I’ll share with you too.

Really looking forward to meeting your dogs!

Have a wonderful, food poisoning free evening!

2 comments:

Martha Marshall said...

I hope you're completely better by now, Kim and wishing you and your family a wonderful Christmas.

Let me know if you need any help at all with downloading all the doggie pics.

Kim Radatz said...

Thanks, Martha. Merry Christmas to you and Jim! Good to go on the pix.