Sunday, December 12, 2010

Show and Tell Sundays

Sundays are a great day for me.

I try to review the previous week and in doing so I am also readying for the one to come. As the Sundays of 2010 dwindle down, I thought I’d do a little thinking out loud and start sharing my Sundays with you. Hopefully this will help me to be more focused and productive too. We’ll have to wait and see on that front.

And this makes me wonder:

Do You Run or Plod?

Neither is better, me thinks, just another way to honor our own quirks.

I have a tendency to do both depending on the situation. Though this week I’ve been plodding along in a BIG way.

I won’t be too hard on myself for doing so with all the holiday obligations, I’ll just let the work roll off my fingers when they are ready to be complete.

I am happy to report that I have finished a few of the 8 x 8’s and some have even found a new home of their own. Always a good thing! But most are still in the works.

Here is a sneak peek of the current works in progress.


Group shot, Kim Radatz©


Good Friends, Kim Radatz©

His and Hers, Kim Radatz©

Carefree, Kim Radatz©

Now it is your turn, do tell about you.
 
And stay warm and creative as you work this week!

No comments: