Sunday, February 6, 2011

Show and Tell Sunday-Cover Me

I have received so many wonderful Get Well wishes since having my appendicitis attack this past Monday and subsequent surgery on Tuesday. The love sent my way has been healing and humbling. I am blessed to have so many wonderful friends in the world. Thank you for your kindness.

And now, back to work.

Here is a new skin that I have been working on between naps. There is more to do, but I am happy with the progress so far. I’ll share once it is finished.

Until then, may you have a wonderful day!  And thanks again.  My heart is aglow.


Cover Me, 30" x 38", Kim Radatz


2 comments:

Martha Marshall said...

I love it, Kim! Wish I could see all of these in person. Well, someday maybe I can.

Kim Radatz said...

I wish you could see them in person too, Martha. Ahh, heck, just come on down.

Thanks for the positive feedback! Feels like we are at a BRAVA meeting.