Friday, September 23, 2011

Welcome Fall

Fall display by the 49 Ford truck

Happy first day of fall to you!

My twin sister’s birthday is next week and as a gift I picked a passel of gourds for her to decorate her house with.

And that inspired me to do a little fall display for us to enjoy as the days wind down here in Minnesota.

And then I snapped a few pictures to remind me of what we grew and harvested in the pumpkin patch during the summer of 2011.

And I wanted to share them with you.

May your fall days be full of sunny days, cool nights, and lots of creativity!


4 comments:

margaret said...

wow,not only do you make cool art you are a fantastic photographer.these pics are beautiful!m

Kim Radatz said...

Thank you, Margaret! It’s easy to take nice pictures when the subject matter is so beautiful in and of itself. I just love fall! Probably because I was born in the fall and I am in the fall of my life. It’s a great time of year. Thanks again for your kind words.

Anonymous said...

Kim - Love the colors and the presentation, must be that artist eye you have. Hugs, Kim

Kim Radatz said...

Thanks, Kim. My heart is smiling!