Sunday, March 6, 2011

Show and Tell Sunday- She’s Come Undone

As we have talked about before, deadlines can be a very good thing. I could do without the last minute, drama and stress induced kind, but on the whole, I think deadlines help keep us on track.

I recently completed an application for a show, to the point of putting it in the envelope and sealing it up, only to get a notice that the deadline was extended for 2 weeks. Bummer, I first thought. But, no, wait. I need to think about this some more. This means I can keep on working and see if I like any of the new works better for the submission.

Life throwing me another chance to do something better. I like it when than happens. And I almost overlooked it.

Below is the piece I have been working on as a possible addition to my application. It's still in the very early stages, but there is more to come.  A little something extra on this piece.  I'll hope to have it posted before next Show and Tell Sunday.  Time will tell on that front.  But you will be the first to know.

Until next time, may you have a great one!

She's Come Undone
57 x 30"
 Kim Radatz
She's Come Undone, detail
Kim Radatz

No comments: